- Additional Information
Our Online Parking Lot Sale Is Here!
Sold in sets of four at BELOW-WHOLESALE PRICES, our 8” nursery pots are bursting with bulbs that will bloom within 2-4 weeks of shipment.
Enjoy the blooms indoors or out; right in the nursery pot or transplanted into your own outdoor planter, for a burst of instant curb appeal!
The cluster of bulbs can also be removed from the nursery pot (leaving root ball intact) and placed into the ground to add instant color to your spring landscape.
Because this is a seasonal clearance sale, all sales are final.
Descriptions of the Varieties Offered Above:
- Backpacker has voluminous purple-violet petals bloom on striking double flowering heads. Tall (18-24”)
- Blue Ribbon blooms with beautiful lavender-purple petals and a strong stem.
- Blushing Girl has elegant white petals with blushes of rose-pink on the edges. Tall (18-24”)
- Dream Touch has rich purple petals with a white lining.
- Dreamship has creamy-white petals with a deep rose lining. Tall (18-24”)
- Dynasty’s petals are yellowish white at the base, turning bright-rose at the edges. Tall (18-24”)
- Frohnleiten blooms is a classic Triumph with light rose-pink petals.
- Judith Leyster’s petals have a pale yellow base and brighter pink edges that deepen as the tulip matures. Tall (18-24”)
- Russian Princess is a Darwin Hybrid with scarlet-rose petals and white borders.
- Synaeda Amor has delicate rose-pink petals and a yellow and white interior center. Tall (18-24”)
- Shipping Information
General Shipping Schedule
When your order is received...
During business days Mon-Wed before 8 am (ET) = ships same day
Wed after 8 am (ET) through the weekend = next business shipping day
Shipping Questions? We are here to help! See our shipping policy page or contact our customer service.
*We reserve the right to ship as weather permits in order to preserve bulb quality during shipment.
- Care Information
Caring For This Product
Our gardens come with an easy to follow care instruction card that can be previewed or printed at our Information Center
Our Information Center is your starting point for answers to planting questions, background on our growers, planting ideas, our company blog, and so much more.