- Additional Information
Our Online Parking Lot Sale Is Here!
Sold in sets of four at BELOW-WHOLESALE PRICES, our 8” nursery pots are bursting with bulbs that will bloom within 2-4 weeks of shipment.
Enjoy the blooms indoors or out; right in the nursery pot or transplanted into your own outdoor planter, for a burst of instant curb appeal!
The cluster of bulbs can also be removed from the nursery pot (leaving root ball intact) and placed into the ground to add instant color to your spring landscape.
Because this is a seasonal clearance sale, all sales are final.
Descriptions of the Varieties Offered Above:
- Apeldoorn Elite glows with bright yellow and orange petals. This Darwin hybrid is a great naturalizer.
- Big Smile blooms with bright yellow petals and strong stems perfect for floral arrangements.
- Brown Sugar blooms classically shaped bronzed yellow-orange petals with a delicate scent.
- Itzim blooms with deep yellow and sharply reflexed petals which gently fade into the bold orange cup.
- ADS miniature Kokopelli has brilliant greenish-yellow petals and cup; and 2 to 4 flowers per stem.
- Little Field is a scented Jonquilla with orange petals and an orange cup tinged with green at the base.
- Topolino shines with pale yellow, star-shaped petals and a bright yellow ruffled-edge trumpet.
- WP Milner has white petals surrounding an elongated trumpet with a slightly ruffled tip.
- Shipping Information
General Shipping Schedule
When your order is received...
During business days Mon-Wed before 8 am (ET) = ships same day
Wed after 8 am (ET) through the weekend = next business shipping day
Shipping Questions? We are here to help! See our shipping policy page or contact our customer service.
*We reserve the right to ship as weather permits in order to preserve bulb quality during shipment.
- Care Information
Caring For This Product
Our gardens come with an easy to follow care instruction card that can be previewed or printed at our Information Center
Our Information Center is your starting point for answers to planting questions, background on our growers, planting ideas, our company blog, and so much more.