- Additional Information
Our Online Parking Lot Sale Is Here!
Sold in sets of four at BELOW-WHOLESALE PRICES, our 8” nursery pots are bursting with bulbs that will bloom within 2-4 weeks of shipment.
Enjoy the blooms indoors or out; right in the nursery pot or transplanted into your own outdoor planter, for a burst of instant curb appeal!
The cluster of bulbs can also be removed from the nursery pot (leaving root ball intact) and placed into the ground to add instant color to your spring landscape.
Because this is a seasonal clearance sale, all sales are final.
Descriptions of the Varieties Offered Above:
- Jonquilla Hillstar yields small bunches of lemon yellow blooms with ivory/white cups.
- Itzim blooms with deep yellow and sharply reflexed petals which gently fade into the bold orange cup.
- ADS miniature Kokopelli has brilliant greenish-yellow petals and cup, and 2 to 4 flowers per stem.
- Little Field is a scented Jonquilla with orange petals and an orange cup tinged with green at the base.
- Topolino shines with pale yellow star-shaped petals and a bright yellow ruffled-edge trumpet.
- Obvallaris is a multiple award winning wild variety with a yellow bloom.
- Velocity has bright yellow strongly reflexed petals surrounding a long dark orange to red corona.
- Misty Glen offers a subtle green eye, contrasting with the soft pure white cup and petals.
- Baby Moon is a sweetly scented canary yellow Jonquilla with perfectly parted petals and a moon-shaped open cup.
- Shipping Information
Shipping Schedule For This Product
When your order is received...
Active Shipping Days are business days Monday - Friday.
Orders received before 8 AM (ET) Monday-Friday ship same day
Orders received after 8 AM (ET) Friday through the weekend ship the next business shipping day
*We reserve the right to ship as weather permits in order to preserve bulb quality during shipment.
- Care Information
Caring For This Product
Our gardens come with an easy to follow care instruction card that can be previewed or printed at our Information Center
Our Information Center is your starting point for answers to planting questions, background on our growers, planting ideas, our company blog, and so much more.