- Additional Information
Garden Upon Arrival
Your bulb garden will typically arrive with approximately 1”-3” sprout tips, similar to those pictured in the image at left. A layer of decorative moss and elastic bands help hold in the soil and maintain the garden’s shape during shipping. Our gardens are pictured with all varieties in full bloom to showcase each bulb’s expected average blossom potential. Depending on type and variety of bulbs, they may bloom in succession, rather than all at once. Please refer to our Planting & Care Guide for more advice on initial care upon arrival.
Garden of the Month - Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How will each garden arrive if I don’t purchase the additional containers each month?
- A: Each month’s garden is potted in a liner that can be inserted into the reusable cachepot that arrives with the first monthly garden.
- Q: Are there any additional charges?
- A: No. The price includes the cost of the bulb gardens, cachepot(s) and standard shipping charges.
- Q: When will each month’s garden be shipped?
- A: Your first month’s bulb garden will usually ship on the next active shipping day after the order is placed. Future months’ gardens typically ship the first week of each month, weather permitting. If a delay is encountered, Living Gardens will notify the gift-giver via email. For more detailed information, please consult the product's Shipping Information.
- Q: Can I choose the number of months that gardens will be delivered?
- A: Living Gardens offers 3, 6, 9 or 12 Months of Bulb Gardens so you can select the perfect gift.
Read more FAQs at our Information Center
- Shipping Information
Shipping Schedule For This Product
When your order is received...
Active Shipping Days are business days Monday - Friday.
Orders received before 8 AM (ET) Monday-Friday ship same day
Orders received after 8 AM (ET) Friday through the weekend ship the next business shipping day
*We reserve the right to ship as weather permits in order to preserve bulb quality during shipment.
- Care Information
Caring For This Product
Each Garden comes with an easy to follow care instruction card that can be previewed or printed at our Information Center
Our Information Center is your starting point for answers to planting questions, background on our growers, planting ideas, our company blog, and so much more.