- Additional Information
Our Online Parking Lot Sale Is Here!
Sold in sets of four at BELOW-WHOLESALE PRICES, our 8” nursery pots are bursting with bulbs that will bloom within 2-4 weeks of shipment.
Enjoy the blooms indoors or out; right in the nursery pot or transplanted into your own outdoor planter, for a burst of instant curb appeal!
The cluster of bulbs can also be removed from the nursery pot (leaving root ball intact) and placed into the ground to add instant color to your spring landscape.
Because this is a seasonal clearance sale, all sales are final.
Descriptions of the Varieties Offered Above:
- Blushing Girl has elegant white petals with blushes of rose-pink on the edges. Tall (18-24”)
- Dynasty’s petals are yellowish white at the base, turning bright rose at the edges. Tall (18-24”)
- Judith Leyster’s petals have a pale yellow base and brighter pink edges that deepen as the tulip matures. Tall (18-24”)
- Russian Princess is a Darwin Hybrid with scarlet-rose petals and white borders.
- Synaeda Amor has delicate rose-pink petals and a yellow and white interior center. Tall (18-24”)
- Green Lake has a multitude of pink petals that make it resemble a rose or peony. Tall (18-24")
- Top Lips is a Double Late variety that blooms into a full flower with rich pink-red and white petals.
- Tottori has blooms of bright pink petals with a yellow interior center banded by white. Short (6-10")
- Shipping Information
Shipping Schedule For This Product
When your order is received...
Active Shipping Days are business days Monday - Friday.
Orders received before 8 AM (ET) Monday-Friday ship same day
Orders received after 8 AM (ET) Friday through the weekend ship the next business shipping day
*We reserve the right to ship as weather permits in order to preserve bulb quality during shipment.
- Care Information
Caring For This Product
Our gardens come with an easy to follow care instruction card that can be previewed or printed at our Information Center
Our Information Center is your starting point for answers to planting questions, background on our growers, planting ideas, our company blog, and so much more.