- Additional Information
Our Online Parking Lot Sale Is Here!
Sold in sets of four at BELOW-WHOLESALE PRICES, our 8” nursery pots are bursting with bulbs that will bloom within 2-4 weeks of shipment.
Enjoy the blooms indoors or out; right in the nursery pot or transplanted into your own outdoor planter, for a burst of instant curb appeal!
The cluster of bulbs can also be removed from the nursery pot (leaving root ball intact) and placed into the ground to add instant color to your spring landscape.
Because this is a seasonal clearance sale, all sales are final.
Descriptions of the Varieties Offered Above:
- Purissima, AKA 'White Emperor', is a pure white fragrant tulip with a yellow base. Short (6-10")
- Angel's Wish has white petals with light yellow flames which mature to an almost pure white. Tall (18-24”)
- Analita blooms into a gentle blend of neutral colors which provide a pleasant addition to the garden.
- Ice Stick is a Kaufmanniana variety which blooms into white petals with scarlet and yellow blushes. Short (6-10")
- Kiwanis, named for the volunteer organization, blooms into a classic shape with pure white petals.
- Stellata blooms into a star-like flower with light-rose and white colored petals. Short (6-10")
- Shipping Information
Shipping Schedule For This Product
When your order is received...
Our active shipping days are the standard business days of Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders received before 8 AM (ET) Monday-Friday generally ship same day.
Orders received after 8 AM (ET) generally will ship the next business day.
Shipping Questions? We are here to help! If you have further questions regarding transit times or estimated shipping or delivery dates, please see our shipping policy page or contact our customer service prior to placing your order.
*We reserve the right to delay shipments if weather conditions may potentially affect quality in transit.
- Care Information
Caring For This Product
Our gardens come with an easy to follow care instruction card that can be previewed or printed at our Information Center
Our Information Center is your starting point for answers to planting questions, background on our growers, planting ideas, our company blog, and so much more.